HOW FAST CAN U SWIM??

ROGUE!!!! HOW FAST CAN YOU SWIM? Honestly speaking...I don't know how to swim, so I might be the first who get into the Croc's stomatch. LOLx....Anyway, this kind of movie is too bored for me because the movie is alomost alike Anaconda but just changing the "monster" from a huge snake to a huge Croc.
I watch this movie today and I feel quite disappointed because is not what I expected. The story line is too short and less explanation. Compare this to Anaconda, Anaconda did well in this where it has explain the causes that makes such a huge snake comes out, which is a very good beginning compare to the ROGUE.
The Katie, ( one of the characters in ROGUE ) has been attacked by the Croc but she is still alive but is unconscious, and this make the article writter (forgot his name already..) do the one - man - show from where he discover Katie (actually is discovered by the dog @_@), and he fight with the Croc and killed it at the end. All these comes too fast.......
Haha....what I really want is to know where these Croc comes from, thier history but not the scene of "Hero saves the girl"....Oupsss...... all this just my opinions. I'm not to criticize and I'm not qualified for doing this also. Well, I like science fiction stories, adventures, and others that related monsters, like The Shark, Anaconda......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home